Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Grandma Visits!!!

Grandma got to come up for a fun and all too short visit at the end of September. Joel took her to the Gibson Guitar Factory- I know it's a shocker I sat that one out but I have zero musical ability and those two are way too talented to be around ( they also sat around and played guitar most of the nights Grandma was here- I have nothing to offer so I just listen while I read in bed) Ann got to go to the kids Funis Runis fundraiser at school and it was such a treat for the kids that she was there. They are used to not having any "extra" family here and were very happy to get to show off Grandma. Saturday was gorgeous so we headed to the zoo, had a picnic and walked and walked and walked. What do three hot tired kids do after the zoo? They come home and do this- Just long enough for Grandma to get a quick picture and then they convince her the waters really not too cold and she just has to get in.
Thanks for coming Grandma!!! Please come again soon and bring some more "extra family" with you :)

No comments: